With the end of Winter we welcome Spring, and with it we also often welcome into our homes our main competitor for food, insects. At the top of this food chain are the often hidden ants.
At Positive Pest Control we are always here and ready to respond to help you with your pest control problems, but here are a few tips for you to follow to help protect your home and property from these intrusions from ants and other pests:
- Be conscience of leaks around your house.
- Make sure there are no leaky pipes in your kitchen and bathroom areas (check the crawl spaces and basements)
- Make sure the inside of trash cans (bottom of trash cans) are free of garbage residue.
- Free the perimeter of your house from clutter (hoses, mulch, leaves, gardening tools, debris, etc)
- Make sure all kitchen counters are clear and free of crumbs and other food particles.
Follow these simple steps and you should be able to enjoy the welcoming Spring!